"I will never fail you! I will never abandon you!” (Hebrews 13:5) ~ GOD

Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the LORD delivers them out of them all! (Psalm 34:19) Everything God has promised, He will do it! God Is Able! (Deuteronomy 29:1-14, 31:6-8, Matthew 6:25-34, Psalm 23:4, Isaiah 65:24)

“Don't be afraid, because I Am with you. “Do not fear [anything], for I Am with you; Do not be afraid, for I Am your God. I will strengthen you, be assured I will help you; I will certainly take hold of you with My righteous right hand [a hand of justice, of power, of victory, of salvation]!” (Isaiah 41:10) ~ GOD 

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, thank You for preordained victory and the ordering of my steps! Thank You for every promise and reminding me to put You in remembrance of Your Words concerning me! (Isaiah 43:26) I humbly pray, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen! Have a great Week! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

“I am God and there's no one like Me! From the beginning I revealed the end. From long ago I told you things that had not yet happened, saying, "My plan will stand and I'll do everything I intended to do!” (Isiah 46:9-10) ~ GOD

Be Encouraged, No Matter What’s Going on, Jesus Will Make It ALL Right—Remain Strong! (1 Samuel 30:6, Romans 8:28, Ephesians 6:10)