Rejoice in the Lord always [delight, take pleasure in Him]; again I will say, rejoice! (Philippians 4:4)

In Nehemiah 8:10, he encourages Israel to rejoice in the Lord, because it’s through His joy they’d find strength! Need strength, regardless of the circumstances? Decree it, “The Joy of the LORD is my strength!” (Job 22:28) God is a restorer and great deliverer! (Jeremiah 33:11) Joy comes with the morning! (Psalm 30:5) A joyful heart is good like medicine! (Proverbs 17:22)

“If you keep My commandments and obey My teaching, you will remain in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and remain in His love. I have told you these things so that My JOY and delight may be in you, and that your JOY may be made full and complete and overflowing!” (John 15:10-15) ~ GOD

Pray This Prayer With Me: LORD, You make known to me the path of life, in Your presence, there is fullness of joy and at Your right hand are pleasures forevermore! (Psalm 16:11) Father, thank You for everlasting joy that comes from remaining in and remembering Your presence all day long! I humbly pray, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen! Have a great Tuesday! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you, you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

“I am God and there's no one like Me! From the beginning I revealed the end. From long ago I told you things that had not yet happened, saying, "My plan will stand and I'll do everything I intended to do!” (Isiah 46:9-10) ~ GOD

Be Encouraged, No Matter What’s Going on, Jesus Will Make It ALL Right—Remain Strong! (1 Samuel 30:6, Romans 8:28, Ephesians 6:10)