Let’s not get tired of doing what is good! At just the right time you will reap a harvest of blessing if you don’t give up! (Galatians 6:9)

Forget What’s Behind & [Keep] Pressing Toward The Mark Of The High Calling! (Philippians 3:13) #Don’t Miss It! #You’re Too Close! #Prepare for an overflow of restoration, joy and peace, based on your submission to God! (Psalm 23, 51:12, Numbers 6:24-26, James 4:7) 

“Forget about what’s happened; don’t keep going over old history. Be alert, be present. I’m about to do something brand new. It’s bursting out! Don’t you see it? There it is! I’m making a road through the desert, rivers in the badlands!” (Isaiah 43:18-19) ~ GOD 


Pray This Prayer With Me: LORD, may the words of my mouth, the meditation of my heart, be pleasing in Your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer! (Psalm 19:14, Psalms 1:1-3) I humbly pray, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen! Have a great Monday! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you’re extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

“I am God and there's no one like Me! From the beginning I revealed the end. From long ago I told you things that had not yet happened, saying, "My plan will stand and I'll do everything I intended to do!” (Isiah 46:9-10) ~ GOD

Be Encouraged, No Matter What’s Going on, Jesus Will Make It ALL Right—Remain Strong! (1 Samuel 30:6, Romans 8:28, Ephesians 6:10)