God Has Made Everything Beautiful In Time! (Ecclesiastes 3:11, Psalm 92:13)

The LORD is our mighty defender, perfect and just in all His ways; our God is faithful and true; He does what is right and fair! (Deuteronomy 32:4) Trust the Lord, in due season, He will bring it to past! (Psalm 37:4-6)

"Your crops will be abundant, for I will guard them from insects and disease. Your grapes will not fall from the vine before they ripen!” (Malachi 3:11) ~ GOD


Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, I put my faith and hope in You alone, Thank You Your plans for peace and not disaster, plans to give me a future filled with hope! (Jeremiah 29:11) I humbly pray, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen! Have a great Wednesday! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

“I am God and there's no one like Me! From the beginning I revealed the end. From long ago I told you things that had not yet happened, saying, "My plan will stand and I'll do everything I intended to do!” (Isiah 46:9-10) ~ GOD

Be Encouraged, No Matter What’s Going on, Jesus Will Make It ALL Right—Remain Strong! (1 Samuel 30:6, Romans 8:28, Ephesians 6:10)