Keep Your Sword Of The Spirit In Your Hand & Keep Fighting The Good Fight Of Faith! (1 Timothy 6:12, 2 Corinthians 10:4-6, Ephesians 6:13-17, 1 John 5:4)

Take a leap of faith, step out of your comfort zone, believe God for the impossible! It will be worth it! (2 Timothy 4:7-8) 

“With man it is impossible, but all things are possible with Me!” (Mark 10:27) ~ GOD 


Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, Your Word says in 2 Corinthians 4:9, in every way I’m troubled, but I’m not crushed by troubles. I get frustrated, but I don't give up. I’m persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but never destroyed! I humbly pray, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen! Have a great Wednesday! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

“I am God and there's no one like Me! From the beginning I revealed the end. From long ago I told you things that had not yet happened, saying, "My plan will stand and I'll do everything I intended to do!” (Isiah 46:9-10) ~ GOD

Be Encouraged, No Matter What’s Going on, Jesus Will Make It ALL Right—Remain Strong! (1 Samuel 30:6, Romans 8:28, Ephesians 6:10)