“Do you believe that I am able to do this?" Matthew 9:28 ~ GOD

God is not only Able, but He is Faithful to every promise He has made! No matter how many promises God has made, they are “Yes” in Christ! And so through Him the “Amen” is spoken by us to the Glory of God! (2 Corinthians 1:20) Great Is God’s Faithfulness To Us! His Mercies Are New Every Morning! (Lamentation 3:22-23, Psalm 119:89-96)

"The mountains may move and the hills may shake, but My Love and Faithfulness will never depart from you!" (Isaiah 54:10) ~ GOD

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, thank You for Your saving Grace and Your Mercy You have shown me in so many ways. Father, I ask that every grace will overflow to me, so that in every way, I will always have everything I need, so I may excel in every good work for Your Glory! (James 4:2, 2 Corinthians 9:8) I humbly pray, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen! Have a great Tuesday! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

“I am God and there's no one like Me! From the beginning I revealed the end. From long ago I told you things that had not yet happened, saying, "My plan will stand and I'll do everything I intended to do!” (Isiah 46:9-10) ~ GOD

Be Encouraged, No Matter What’s Going on, Jesus Will Make It ALL Right—Remain Strong! (1 Samuel 30:6, Romans 8:28, Ephesians 6:10)