Absolutely Nothing Can Separate Us from God’s Love! (Romans 8:31-39)

Love Never Fails! (1 Corinthians 13:8) You’re more than victorious through Christ who first loved you! (Romans 8:37, 1 John 4:19)

“Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet My unfailing Love for you will not be shaken!” (Isaiah 54:10) ~ GOD

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, thank You for the love You have for me that’s more powerful than anything in creation, in my past or present! I trust Your faithfulness to every promise and I’m eternally grateful! I humbly pray, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! Have A Great Thursday! In His service, Jacob... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

“I am God and there's no one like Me! From the beginning I revealed the end. From long ago I told you things that had not yet happened, saying, "My plan will stand and I'll do everything I intended to do!” (Isiah 46:9-10) ~ GOD

Be Encouraged, No Matter What’s Going on, Jesus Will Make It ALL Right—Remain Strong! (1 Samuel 30:6, Romans 8:28, Ephesians 6:10)