I Love You Jesus, I Worship & Adore You, Just Want To Tell You, LORD, I Love You More Than Anything! (Mk 12:30-31)

As you seek God’s Will and allow His Spirit to lead and guide every step, God will work everything our for your good! (Mt 6:33, Jer 29:11, Rom 8:18, 8:28) Times of difficulty and uncertainty, teaches us how to trust God as our awesome connection and resource! (1 Pt 4:12–13) #Don’t be timid; don’t get discouraged. The LORD, our God is with you! (Josh. 1:9)

“Don’t panic. I’m with you. There’s no need to fear for I’m your God. I’ll give you strength. I’ll help you. I’ll hold you steady, keep a firm grip on you!” (Is 41:10) ~ GOD


Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, as I seek Your Kingdom daily, Your will and Your righteousness above all else, teach me how to stand strong in You and choose only Your way today! (Mt 6:32-34) Help me walk by faith on today and not by sight or feelings. I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen! Have a great weekend! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob... 


Check Out More Than Anything, by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://youtu.be/T-SQFJX3Pk0


Check Out My Worship is For Real, by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://youtu.be/LnQMmpYmt58


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD