Great Is Your Faithfulness LORD To Me! (Eph 3:20, Lam 3:21-23)

Each day gives God an opportunity to provide for us, to show us His mercy and demonstrate His faithfulness! If we take a moment, to look for His mercy and His faithfulness, we will see it! He is a provider of every need, even during crisis, because His faithfulness endures forever! (Ps 117:2) #The Faithful Love Of The LORD Never Ends! His mercies never cease! They are new every morning! (Lam 3:22-23)


"The mountains may move and the hills may shake, but My Love & Faithfulness will never depart from you!" (Is 54:10) ~ GOD


Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, thank You that in all things I’m more than victorious through You who first loved me! (Rom 8:37, 1 Jn 4:19) I trust Your faithfulness to every promise and I am forever grateful to be your child! I humbly pray, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen! Have a great Tuesday! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...


Check Out Great Is Thy Faithfulness, by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://youtu.be/N5JNJuDpDrY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD