Trust In The LORD With All Your Heart! Seek His Will in all you do, and He will make your paths smooth! (Pro 3:6, Rom12:1-2, Mt 6:33)

Share Your Plans With The LORD & You Will Succeed! (Pro 16:3) There are many plans in a man’s heart, but the purpose of the LORD will prevail! (Pro 19:21, Ps 139:16) #God has a purpose and it’s good! (Jer 29:11, Jl 2:25-26 Rom. 8:28) #God Is Forever Faithful To Every Promise! (Ps 146:6)


“From the beginning, I revealed the end. From long ago, I told you things that hadn’t you happened, saying, “My plan will stand, and I’ll do everything I intend to do!” (Is 46:10–11)


Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, You are a God of purpose and I thank You for including me in Your Kingdom purposes here in the earth. I surrender my thoughts, dreams and desires to You, so that I’ll be the vessel of righteousness You desire. I humbly pray, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen. Have a great Wednesday! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob….


Check Out Proverbs 3 Tablet of Your Heart - Todd Dulaney, by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://youtu.be/QplJ9BSdZZI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD