“Stand Still & See What I Will Do To Save You Today!” (Ex. 14:13, Jos. 1:9) ~ GOD

In Exodus chapter 14, the Israelites have a well-armed Egyptian army on their tracks, the Red Sea in front and mountains on both sides. The  Israelites were surrounded, but God, the Mightiest of Warriors, who has never lost a battle, obviously had a plan of deliverance! (Jer 29:11) It looked like the Israelites were defeated, but no matter what it looked like, the battle was won, before it ever began, because God intended to fight their battle for them! #When it seems all odds are stacked against you, keep your eyes on God, your trust in God and watch God handle everything! (Rom 8:28) #This is not a time to be afraid or turn back—the LORD is present with you, has gone before you, taking you to places beyond your limitations! (Ps. 46:1, Deut. 31:8)

“When you go through deep waters, I’ll be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you won’t drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned; the flames will not consume you!” (Is. 43:2) ~ GOD 


Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, thank You for the privilege to come boldly to Your throne of Grace, so I may receive favor! (Heb. 4:16) 

May the words of my mouth, the meditation of my heart, be pleasing in Your sight, my LORD, my Rock, my Shield, my Redeemer, an ever-present help in time of need! (Ps 18:2, 46:1,  19:14) I humbly pray, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen! Have a great Tuesday! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...


Check Out Never Lost (by Catherine Mullins, Rita Springer, & ANWA) | WorshipMob, by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://youtu.be/p-mgJ46bGEg


Check Out God Is Fighting For Us, Pushing Back The Darkness - Darlene Zschech, by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNzKwlHoyxU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD