Decree & Declare! “He is my Refuge, my Fortress, my God, on Him I lean and rely, and in Him I confidently trust!” (Job 22:28, Ps. 91:1-3)

“I WILL SAY!” meaning, “I won’t be quiet or ashamed as it relates to my faith!” (Ps. 91, Rom. 10:11) By faith, speaking/declaring, “God is my Refuge and Fortress,” releases the power of God into your circumstances! Every word you speak carries with it, either life or death. (Pro. 18:21) The question is, What do you believe and voice, when test and trails are present? When you’re given a bad report, is God still Jehovah Rapha, your healer? (Ex. 15:26, Ps. 147:3) When the bank account is in the negative or the 401K is diminishing, is God is still Jehovah Jireh, your provider? (Gen. 22:14) When danger comes, do you trust Him to be Jehovah Gibbor, the LORD God Almighty who battles on your behalf? (Ps. 24:8) If the LORD has redeemed you, speak up & speak out! Tell others, “He has redeemed me from my satan and all of his works!” (Col. 1:13-14, Ps. 107:1-2) 

“I am your God. I keep on strengthening you; I'm truly helping you. I'm surely upholding you with My victorious right hand!" (Is. 41:10) ~ GOD

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, forgive me for times I’ve slipped into uncertainty concerning Your faithfulness. (Ps. 100:5) You are forever faithful, so I have no reason to doubt—You work all things together for the good of those who love You! (Rom. 8:28, Gen. 50:20) I humbly pray, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Have a great Week. Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Check Out They Said, But God Said - Jekalyn Carr, by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://youtu.be/Z0-QWQnv_TI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD