God WILL Make A Way! (Ex. 13:21)

#God is making your rocky path smooth! (Pro. 3:6) #God is the author and finisher of your faith! (Heb. 12:2) #God has begun a good work in you and He’ll carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus! (Phil. 1:6) #God Is A Way Maker Miracle Worker, Promise Keeper, Light In The Darkness! (Ps. 23) 

“Forget what happened in the past, and do not dwell on events from long ago. I am going to do something new. It is already happening. Don't you recognize it? I will clear a way in the desert. I will make rivers on dry land!” (Is. 43:18-19) ~ GOD 

Pray This Prayer With Me: LORD, I ask You to strengthen me to continue to endure and press ahead, despite difficulty and interruption. I thank You for victory and I give You all honor, glory and praise. I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen. Have a great Tuesday! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Check Out Way Maker - Maranda Curtis by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://youtu.be/QM8jQHE5AAk

Check Out You Made A Way - Travis Greene by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://youtu.be/cPy65Kl7Un8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD