Thank & Praise God In Advance! (Rom. 8:31, Ex. 13:21, Mt. 1:23)

Even when you experience delay or seemingly no progress, never lose heart. Although you can’t see it now, by faith, keep hoping, until you see the evidence and goodness of God’s faithfulness! (Heb. 11:1, Rom. 8:28) A continuous praiser recognizes God’s permanent residence is praise, and praise’s permanent residence is their mouth. (Ps. 34:1) #Go ahead and give God an advance praise! #God is going to meet and exceed your expectations in a supernatural and miraculous way! (Eph. 3:20) #God remains true to every promise!

“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to Me. My peace, which transcends all understanding, will guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus!” (Phil. 4:6-7) ~ GOD

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, although the peace You’ve given me is not absent of problems in my life, I thank You for Your peace that assures me You’re in control. You’ve never failed me and You’ll never fail me—my confidence is in You alone. I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen! Have a great Week! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Check Out Praise Him In Advance - Marvin Sapp, by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFJUkfbn_Wo


Check Out Put A Praise On It - Tasha Cobbs ft. Kierra Sheard, by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2kRwif6SbU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD