Sometimes You Have To Encourage Yourself In The Lord! (Job 22:28, 1 Sam. 30:6)

David, the palmist was God’s chosen and anointed to lead all of Israel, but his appointment was not void of disappointment, distress and difficulty. (1 Sam. 16:1-13) Even during the most difficult times, God has plans to give you hope! (Jer. 29:11) Nothing that’s happening in your life surprises God. Pray, praise, meditate, decree and declare God’s Word! Stand in faith and believe something good is going to happen for you! (Rom 8:28, 2 Cor 4:17-18) (Ps. 107:2) #You’re the apple of God’s eye, you’re the head and not the tail, above only and not beneath! (Ps. 17:8, Deut. 28:13)

“Don't be discouraged, I am your God! I will strengthen you and help you!” “I know the plans I have for you… "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope!” (Jer. 29:11, Is. 41:10, Ps. 46:1) ~ GOD

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, I invite You into my thoughts and speech, so my words will align with the awesome purpose You have predestined for me! This day I’m blessed, because of new mercies You’ve given me and love everlasting to be encouraged as Your child! (Lam. 3:22-23) I humbly pray, in Jesus' Mighty Name. Have a great Weekend! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Check Out Encourage Yourself By: Donald Lawrence, by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbEaftzaFWA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD