In The Name Of Jesus We Have The Victory! (Rom. 8:8-10, 1 Cor. 15:57, Acts 4:12)

1 Jn. 5:4 speaks to future and present circumstances, ensuring those who are born of God (you) have secured victory over this world and all its devices formed against you! (Isa. 54:17) #Your present and future blessings are directly connected to the steps of faith you make today. (Heb. 11:1, Eph. 3:20, 2 Cor. 4:18) #Stop looking at all that threatens you and focus on God! God will provide you with everything you need, be it favor, physically, financially, relationally, etc... (Mt. 6:33)

“I have told you these things so that in Me you may have peace. You will have suffering in this world. Be courageous! I have conquered the world." (Jn. 16:33) ~ GOD

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, thank You for never leaving me or failing me and I thank You for Your Holy Spirit who comforts and keeps me! (Heb. 13:5, Jn. 14:26) I humbly pray, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen… Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! Have a great Thursday! In His service, Jacob...

Check Out Victory Belongs To Jesus - Todd Dulaney, by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dwiUSAQriE

Check Out Benita Washington - "In The Name of Jesus (Victory), by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6KXMZDScdM&list=RDo6KXMZDScdM#t=53

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD