God Is Good ALL The Time & ALL God Is Good! (Rom. 8:31, Ex. 13:21, Mt. 1:23)

“Praise God In Advance” is a powerful beginning and foundation of a faith filled blessed life! (Ps. 150:6) A continuous praiser recognizes God’s permanent residence is praise, and praise’s permanent residence is their mouth. (Ps. 34:1) “Praise God In Advance” means I can’t see it yet, but by faith, I’ll have hope and evidence of God’s goodness and God’s faithfulness! (Heb. 11:1, Rom. 8:28) #Go ahead and give God an advance praise! #God is going to exceed your expectations in a supernatural and miraculous way! (Eph. 3:20)

“In every situation let Me know what you need in prayers and requests while giving THANKS (Gratitude). Then My peace, which goes beyond anything you can imagine, will guard your thoughts and emotions!” (Phil. 4:6-7) ~ GOD

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, Your Word says in 2 Cor. 4:9, in every way I’m troubled, but I’m not crushed by troubles. I get frustrated, but I don't give up. I’m persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but never destroyed! I am grateful; You’ve given me a new day of learning, choices, grace, mercy and love! (Lam. 3:22-23) I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' Name, Amen… Have a great Week! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Check Out LORD You Are Good - Todd Galberth, by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://youtu.be/mztyl7oIlRY 

Check Out Praise Him In Advance - Marvin Sapp, by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFJUkfbn_Wo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD