Remain Confident! You Will See The Goodness Of The LORD In The Days Ahead! (Ps. 23:6, 27:13)

Only Believe, You Will Surely See God’s Power! (Mk. 5:36) Take a leap of faith, step out of your comfort zone, believe God for the impossible. God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that you can ask or think, according to His power that works in you! (Mk. 9:23, Eph. 3:20)

“I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go. I will not leave you until I have done all I have promised you!" "Nothing is too hard for Me!” “I watch over My Word to accomplish it!" (Gen. 28:15, Jer. 32:27, 1:12) ~ GOD

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, when I try to understand before walking in faith, help me to remember that living by Your will and for Your glory is important in knowing Your direction. (2 Cor. 5:7) Thank You for being Jehovah Jireh, my provider, Jehovah-Tsid-Kenu, the LORD my righteousness, Jehovah Rapha, You are my healer and Jehovah Shamma, You are with me! I thank You and I humbly pray, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen… Have a great week! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Check Out "Sinach - Nothing Is Impossible,” by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuBA5YSsWUI


Check Out Maurette Brown Clark- It Ain't Over, by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ok0eVURGQE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD