Is Anything Too Hard For Me? (Jer. 32:27) ~ GOD


There Is Immeasurable Greatness Of God’s Power For Those Who Believe, by this power God can do infinitely more than you can ask or imagine! (Eph. 3:19-20) #It Will Work Out For Your Good! (Rom. 8:28) #Our God Specializes In The Impossible! (Mk. 9:23) #This Is A Move! #Everything God has promised is coming in His perfect timing! (Is. 40:31) #Live Through It, Grow Through It!

"Pray All The Time And Never Give Up!" “That's why I tell you to have faith that you have already received whatever you pray for and it will be yours!" If you ask anything in My Name I will do it!” (Lk. 18:1, Mk. 9:23, Jn. 14:14) ~ GOD

Pray This Prayer With Me: LORD, I ask You to strengthen me to continue to endure and press ahead, despite difficulty and interruption. (Jm. 1:4) I thank You for victory in all things and I give You all honor, glory and praise. I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen. Have a great Thursday! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Check Out Tasha Cobbs Leonard - This Is A Move, by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrP63AbapVo

Check Out James Fortune & FIYA –Live Thorough It, by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThOGWMEGHM4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD