God Will Prove Your Doubters Wrong! Your Victory Is Won, Through Christ Jesus! (1 Jn. 5:4, 2 Cor. 2:14)


Do not allow satan to use anything or anyone to stop your mission and purpose to walk in total victory. (Rom. 8:37) #In this season renew your passion for the impossible! (Mk.9:23) #Walk By Faith, Not By Sight! Your view is limited, but never forget; “Faith assures us of things we expect and convinces us of the existence of things we cannot see!” (Heb. 11:1) # Thank God, He Has Won Again! #You have victory, in the Name & through Jesus Christ who loved you! (1 Cor. 15:57, Rom.8:37, I Jn. 5:4)

“In this world you have tribulation, trials, distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage]! I have overcome the world. [I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you!]” “I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go. I will not leave you until I have done all I have promised you!" (Jn. 16:33, Gen. 28:15) ~ GOD

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, thank You for peace and victory You have given to me as Your child! May the words of my mouth, the meditation of my heart, be pleasing in Your sight, my LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer! (Ps. 19:14) I humbly pray, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen. Have a great Wednesday! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Check Out Let Your Power Fall - James Fortune & FIYA, by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmQIvL3b0ig

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD