Jesus Always Leads Us To Victory! (2 Cor. 2:14)

Trust God With All Of Your Heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own.
Listen for God’s voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He’s the one who will keep you on track! (Pro. 3:6) Following Christ, you’ll experience victory in areas of your life where it seems the only option is disappointment or defeat. This God given victory is all-inclusive, because the scripture says, Christ “always,” meaning it’s not a hit or miss! From death to life, illness to health, unemployed to employed, from stress to no worries, from struggle to peace, from sadness to joy, etc… #In all things you’re more than a conqueror through Him who loves you! (Rom. 8:37)

“I've told you this so that My peace will be with you. In the world you'll have trouble. But cheer up! I have overcome the world!" (Jn. 16:33) ~ GOD

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, Your plans for me are amazing and almost impossible for me to see without the eye-opening help of Your Holy Spirit. I ask that You help me remain constantly in tune and obedient to the leading of Your Holy Spirit! I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen. Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! Have a great day & Weekend! In His service, Jacob...

Check Out "James Fortune & FIYA - Let Your Power Fall (feat. Zacardi Cortez)

Check Out "YOU Have Won The Victory" - William Murph by clicking on the following YouTube link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83op2bQvWXg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD