For Your Glory God, I’ll Do Anything! (Psalm 27:4)


You will show me the way of life, granting me the joy of Your presence and the pleasures of living with You forever! (Psalm 16:11) Everything God has revealed about Himself is true, even during the darkest times. (Psalms 23, Lamentations 3:21-23) When dark times come, the faith of a believer shines brighter than ever before. (Isaiah 60:1-3, 1 John 1:5) When we take the gift God has given to us and allow Him to use it for His Glory, that’s when things happen and God’s Glory Is Revealed! (Isaiah 40:4-8)

In remembrance of my beloved sister, Arthtricia Franklin-Barker’s birthday today, I dedicate this blog of encouragement and her two favorite songs, For Your Glory, by Tasha Cobbs & Let Go, by DeWayne Woods. Glory To God, death didn’t get the victory! ~ January 18, 1977 - August 2, 2015 ~ R.I.H, my beloved Sister!



When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you! (Isaiah 43:2) ~ GOD

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, Your Word says in 2 Corinthians 4:9, in every way I’m troubled, but I’m not crushed by troubles. I get frustrated, but I don't give up. I’m persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but never destroyed! (James 1:4, Hebrews 10:36) For Your Glory I’ll Do Anything! (1 Timothy 6:11-12, 1 Corinthians 15:54:58) I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! Have a great weekend! In His service, Jacob...

Check Out DeWayne Woods - Let Go, by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76o4xhxIKfs

Check Out Tasha Cobbs - For Your Glory, by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/wat      ch?v=aKetXJjMUZ0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD