You’ll Reap The Harvest God Promised, You’ll Take Back What The devil Stole & You’ll Recover All, If You Don’t Give Up! (Gen. 8:22, Gal. 6:7,9, 1 Sam. 30:8)


Beloved brothers and sisters, continue to do right when wronged, bless when cursed, love when hated and be quick to forgive. (Lk. 6:28, Jn. 15:18, Mk. 11:25,26, Col. 3:13, Mt. 6:14) #Stand your ground, don’t hold back, always excelling in the work of the Lord, being continually aware your labor [even to the point of exhaustion], nothing you do for God is a waste of time or effort! (1 Cor. 15:58) #Great Is Our God’s Faithfulness! His Mercies Are New Every Morning! (Lamentations 3:22-23)

"Your crops will be abundant, for I will guard them from insects and disease. Your grapes will not fall from the vine before they are ripe!” (Malachi 3:11) ~ GOD

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, Your Word says in 2 Corinthians 4:9, in every way I’m troubled, but I’m not crushed by troubles. I get frustrated, but I don't give up. I’m persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but never destroyed! I ask You to direct my steps, so that my words, deeds and seeds sown will please You always! I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen… Have a great weekend! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Check Out Faithful Is Our God - Hezekiah Walker by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2rcsR3-OOs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD