Every Day Is A Day Of Thanksgiving! (Psalm 150:6)


As you wait on the God of your salvation; you’re saying, “God I trust you to be the source of my strength and the strength of my life!” (Ecclesiastes 5:3, 2 Corinthians 12:9) satan may come at you from one direction, but when you give praise to God, he and all his nymphs will have to flee in several different directions! (James 4:7, Deuteronomy 28:7) #Always Give Thanks To The Lord; He Is Good: His Mercy Endures Forever! (Psalm 136:1-4, Psalm 107:1-2)

"The mountains may move and the hills may shake, but My love and Faithfulness will never depart from you!" (Isaiah 54:10) ~ GOD

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, in times of difficulty, You are my strength and You are the Most High who lives within me. Thank You for Your gift of Your Holy Spirit within me and Your guidance every day! I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! Have a great Tuesday! In His service, Jacob...

Check Out GMWA Mass Choir - Every Day Is Thanksgiving, by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k9Y3ZoEcMU


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD