There Is POWER In The Name Of Jesus, To Do The Impossible! (Jeremiah 10:6, Ephesians 3:20)


Jesus Christ has given us authority to use His Name, when He tells us in John 14:13, "Whatever you ask in My Name, I will do, so My Father may be glorified in the Son.” Sickness, Debt and Discouragement is losing its power over your Future and Destiny in Jesus’ Name! #Approach God's Throne of Grace today with confidence, tell God what you need and begin to thank Him for all He has done! (Philippians 4:6) #Expect a turnaround in your favor and for your good! (Romans 8:28)

"Pray All The Time And Never Give Up!" “That's why I tell you to have faith that you have already received whatever you pray for and it will be yours!" If you ask anything in My Name I will do it!” (Luke 18:1, Mark 9:23, John 14:14) ~ GOD

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, thank You for being my Chief Intercessor and thank You that You love to do the impossible in ways that will always bring You glory. (Romans 8:33-34) Father, I need Your Divine intervention today and I ask that You touch my life in a way only You can. I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen. Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! Have a great weekend! In His service, Jacob...

Check Out Todd Dulaney - Your Great Name, by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl6oj1bZoGw

Check Out Tasha Cobbs - Break Every Chain, by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdlvTwp0z_k

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD