God’s Mercies Are New Every Morning! His Mercy Endures Forever! (Psalm 30:5, Lamentations 3:22-23, Psalm 136:1)


In Lamentations 3, mercy means undeserved or unmerited favor—GRACE! It’s easy to recognize the noticeable places God has graced us, but it’s not so easy to see when things don’t seem to work out or a season of difficulty comes. God has given His children favor, to continually provide life experiences, so we can continue to grow in His Grace! (Luke 2:40) Things won’t always go the way we’ve planned, but if we remain confident, in God’s purposes that are good for us, we will be rewarded! (Romans 8:28, Hebrews 10:35) #Because God is for you, in all things you’re more than victorious through Him who first loved you! (Romans 8:37, 1 John 4:19) #Nothing Can Separate Us from God’s Love! (Romans 8:31-39)

“My Grace Is Sufficient For You, My Power Is Made Perfect In Weakness!" (2 Corinthians 12:9) ~ GOD 

Pray This Prayer With Me: LORD, I ask that You show me Your gift of favor in things I can’t see buried in difficulty and isolation. I’m grateful for Your everlasting promises to me and I thank You for the blessing of favor You have given to me this day! I humbly pray, in Jesus' Name, Amen… Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you’re extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Check Out Arise (You Are Good)– William Murphy, by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRLprOgAhdM


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD