You Were Not Created To Worry Or Fear—You Were Created For Worship! (Philippians 4:6-7, Isaiah 43:7, 21)

Trust In The LORD With All Your Heart; Do Not Depend On Your Own Understanding. Seek His Will In All You Do & He Will Show You Which Path To Take! (Proverbs 3:5-6) Seeking the Will of God, rather than seeking our own understanding, during difficulty or times of uncertainty, teaches us how to trust God’s awesome connection and resource. (John 10:10) God’s Holy Spirit within us guides His every decision and direction, but we must renew our mind daily, to hear His Voice! (John 14:26, John 16:5-16, Romans 12:2) #Don’t be timid; don’t get discouraged. The LORD, our God is with you, every step you take! (Joshua 1:9)

“Don’t panic. I’m with you. There’s no need to fear for I’m your God. I’ll give you strength. I’ll help you. I’ll hold you steady, keep a firm grip on you.” “When you go through deep waters, I’ll be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you won’t drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned; the flames will not consume you!” (Isaiah 41:10, Isaiah 43:2) ~ GOD

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, as I seek Your Kingdom daily, Your will and Your righteousness above all else, I ask that You fill me with more of You and less of me, so my life may bring You glory! (Matthew 6:32-34) May the words of my mouth, the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Your sight, O LORD be my Rock and my Defender. (Psalm 19:14) I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen… Have a great weekend! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Check out Anthony Brown & group therAPy - Trust In You (LYRICS), by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va5I6MOF-8M


Check Out No Reason To Fear JJ Hairston & Youthful Praise, by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygaXEvVaGQ8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD