God Has Made Everything Beautiful In Its Time! (Ecclesiastes 3:11)

Whatever the Lord has purposed and wherever He’s called you to go, He’s gone ahead of you to establish His Word and His Will. #Get planted in the house of the LORD and you will flourish in His Holy Courts! (Psalm 92:13) #God will bring restoration to every year you’ve considered lost, leaving you lacking no good thing! (Joel 2:25, Psalm 84:11) #Trust the Lord during this season of transition, for in due season, He will bring you forth! (Galatians 6:9) #God Will Make All Grace [every favor and earthly blessing] come to you in abundance, so that you may always [under all circumstances, regardless of the need] have complete sufficiency in everything [being completely self-sufficient in Him]! (II Corinthians 9:8)

“I Go Before You & make the rough places smooth; I will shatter the doors of bronze, and cut through their iron bars.” I’ll give you the treasures of darkness [the hoarded treasures] and the hidden riches of secret places, so that you may know that it is I, The Lord, the God of Israel, who calls you by your name. (Isaiah 45:1-3) ~ GOD

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, I put my faith and hope in You alone, knowing You’re good and You have good things in store for my future! (Jeremiah 29:11) I humbly pray, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen! Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Check Out Israel & New Breed - No Limits (Enlarge My Territory) Take The Limits Off, by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5gMiYGG5AE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD