There Is Absolutely NOBODY Greater Than Our GOD! (1 Samuel 2:2)

Great Is Our LORD, His Power Is Great & He Is Greatly To Be Praised! (Psalm 147:5) The battle you’re in today cannot stop what God has purposed for your good! (Romans 8:28, 1 John 5:4, 2 Corinthians 1:20) Where you are today doesn’t come close the Glory Of God that will be revealed within and through you! (Romans 8:18, Jeremiah 29:11) God has prepared for you what natural eyes have not seen and ears have not heard! (1 Corinthians 2:9-10) By faith, take off past limits and past mistakes as there is greater potential inside of you that is greater than anything in your past! (Hebrews 12:1, 1 John 4:4) #Everything God has promised will come to pass in His perfect timing! (Romans 4:21)

“Declaring the end from the beginning, My counsel shall stand and I will do My pleasure! I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it! “Nothing is too hard for Me!” (Isaiah 46:10-11, Jeremiah 32:27) ~ GOD

Pray This Prayer With Me: LORD thank You for being the unwavering anchor of my soul. I thank You for defeating the enemy of this world, rendering him powerless and by Your Mighty Power, me powerful, to receive victory as Your child! (John 16:33) I humbly pray and I give you alone all of the honor and glory, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen… Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Check Out VaShawn Mitchell - "Nobody Greater" "Searched All Over,” by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QSbqSuwwx0

Check Out Ricky Dillard & New G - God Is Great, by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V9I6QZVJ0s

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD