Our God Is Able & Forever Faithful—He Won’t Fail! (Ephesians 3:20, Lamentations 3:21-23)

During moments of isolation, hopelessness, difficulty, sickness or loss of a loved one, satan tries to fill our minds with thoughts of fear, defeat and impossibility. When these conditions occur, it’s a must you make every thought obey Christ, by lifting your shield of faith, destroying every argument that has set itself up against the knowledge of God’s Word. (Ephesians 6:10-17, 2 Corinthians 10:4-6) #God is worthy of being trusted today, tomorrow and forever! #Decree and declare this powerful truth, “God is able to do above and beyond all that I can A.S.K or think, according to His power that works within me!” (Matthew 7:7, Ephesians 3:20)

"The mountains may move and the hills may shake, but My love and faithfulness will never depart from you!" "Pray All The Time And Never Give Up!" “If you ask anything in My Name I will do it!” (Isaiah 54:10, Luke 18:1, John 14:14) ~ GOD

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, I thank You for the blessings and grace You have given me this day. I ask for Your wisdom, to pray in line according to Your will, so I may experience Your supernatural and the miraculous. I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen. Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Check Out Smokie Norful - God Is Able by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t5YhOJ_6PI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD