“I Will Do A New Thing!” "I’m Giving You Back Everything You Lost!” (Isaiah 43:19, Joel 2:25) ~ GOD

For every believer, this is a season of restoration, peace and abundance. (Joel 2:24-26) Seek not to be simply a hearer of God’s Word, but a doer, to become everything God has called you to, according to His Kingdom! (James 1:22-25) #Trust the LORD—you’ll see His fullness! (Ephesians 3:19) #Keep moving forward in faith, growing in the LORD! (Hebrews 11:1, Colossians 3:16) #Expect God’s protection, provision and favor at new and greater levels! (Matthew 6:33)

“Forget about what’s happened; don’t keep going over old history. Be alert, be present. I’m about to do something brand-new. It’s bursting out! Don’t you see it? There it is! I’m making a road through the desert, rivers in the badlands!” “I am the LORD! If I say it, it will happen. There will be no more delays!” (Isaiah 43:18-19, Ezekiel 12:25) ~ GOD

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, I surrender to Your will and I ask that You continue to order my steps. (Psalm 37:23-25) May I continually declare with total confidence and belief, "I’m an overcomer, by the Blood of the Lamb and the Word of my testimony!" (Revelation 12:11) I humbly pray, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen. Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...
Check Out “Victory - Tye Tribbett & G.A.” by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_nv8l9Kwkw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD