Even When You Go Through The Darkest Valley, Fear Not, I’m The LORD Your Shepherd & I’m With You! (Psalms 23, Deuteronomy 31:6) ~ GOD

Those Who Trust In The LORD Will Lack No Good Thing! (Psalm 34:10) Everything God has revealed about Himself is true, even thru the darkest times. (Lamentations 3:21-23, Isaiah 60:1-2) When life’s difficulties come, the faith of a believer shines brighter than ever. (2 Corinthians 12:9) #Every situation has an expiration, for God’s Glory, by His Grace and by your faith, you will succeed! (Joshua 1:8)

When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you! (Isaiah 43:2) ~ GOD

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, as my faith is tested to produce endurance, I ask for Your strength and longevity. (James 1:4, Hebrews 10:36) For Your Glory I’ll Do Anything! I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen. Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! Have a great day! In His service, Jacob...

Check Out Bishop T.D. Jakes - This Test is Your Storm, by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFx7f50ZMxw

Check Out Tasha Cobbs - For Your Glory, by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VirjK8iJlhg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD