Our God Is The Great I Am! (1 Samuel 2:2)

Our LORD Is Great & His Power Is Great! There Is No Limit To His Understanding! (Psalm 147:5) The battle you’re in today cannot stop the plan of God for your life! (1 John 5:4, 2 Corinthians 1:20) Where you are today is not where you will be. (Romans 8:28) By faith, tap into the power of God in you that’s greater than anything in your past and present! (1 John 4:4) God has not forgotten His plan, purpose and destiny for your life. (Jeremiah 29:11) #God is ABLE! #God is FAITHFUL! #God won’t FAIL!
 
“Declaring the end from the beginning….. My counsel shall stand and I will do my pleasure……yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it. “Nothing is too hard for Me!” (Isaiah 46:10-11, Jeremiah 32:27) ~ GOD
 
Pray This Prayer With Me: LORD thank You for being the unwavering anchor of my soul. I thank You for defeating the enemy of this world, rendering him powerless and by Your Mighty Power, me powerful, to receive victory as Your child! (John 16:33) I humbly pray and I give you alone all of the honor and glory, in Jesus' Name, Amen… Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...
 
Check Out Great I AM - "LaRue Howrad," by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WVVGby7zZs  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD