“I Know The Plans I Have For You!" "They Are Plans For Your Good And Not For Disaster, To Give You A Future And A Hope!” (Jeremiah 29:11) ~ GOD

Despite All You’ve Been Through, Your Future Will Be Greater Than Your Past & Your Best Is Yet To Come! (Haggai 2:9, Job 42:12) When God gives you an assignment, you have to go “all in” for it, don’t backup and don’t look back! (Luke 9:62) #God will guide you into your greatest days as you quickly obey His Voice. (Proverbs 3:6) #One creative idea from God can propel you to new levels of increase beyond anything in your past! (Joel 2:25)

“No weapon turned against you will succeed. You will silence every voice raised up to accuse you. These benefits are enjoyed by the servants of the LORD; their vindication will come from Me. I, the LORD, have spoken!” (Isaiah 54:17) ~ GOD  

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, no matter what I face, my hope is in You, because I know You’re working everything out for my good! Romansn8:28) I trust You in all things and cooperate fully with Your plans for me! I humbly pray, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen. Have a great day and weekend! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Check Out “I Know the Plans - Martha Munizzi,” by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDClM7E8kY4  

Check Out “Your Latter Will Be Greater - Martha Munizzi,” by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C73PCQhf2qc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In The Name Of Jesus You Have The Victory! (Rom. 8:8-10, 1 Cor. 15:57, Acts 4:12)

God will finish what He started! God, who has begun a good work within us, will carry it on until completion! (Philippians 1:6)

If God Is For You, He Is More Than What’s Against You! (Romans 8:31, Daniel 11:32)