Greater Is Coming! Press Forward To What Lies Ahead & Don’t Look Back! (Philippians 3:13-14, Genesis 19:26)

You will never accomplish all God has predestined for you, looking back in the “rearview mirror.” Whether it’s guilt from past sins, grudges, which led to unforgiveness. You have to ask yourself, “how many “rearview mirror thoughts” I have distracting me, holding me back or how many plaques I have hanging on the wall of my mind I reminisce about?” Mistakes, hurts, disappointments, failures and cares should all be given to God, and every effort made daily, towards the greater future God has prepared! (1 Peter 5:7, Matthew 5:48, Jeremiah 29:11) Press forward, don’t look back, seek the word of God, become stronger and wiser in the Lord and you will experience prosperity and success! (Joshua 1:8)

“I am your God. I keep on strengthening you; I'm truly helping you. I'm surely upholding you with My victorious right hand!" (Isaiah 41:10) ~ GOD

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, I trust that You are faithful to every promise and You desire to be close to me. (James 4:8) LORD, I trust You and put my faith and hope in You alone, knowing that You are good and You have good things in store for my future! I humbly pray, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen… Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Check Out Jekalyn Carr - Greater Is Coming, by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOfbomJQZQw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD