There Is NOTHING & NOBODY Greater Than Our GOD! (1 Samuel 2:2)

Our LORD Is Great & His Power Is Great! There Is No Limit To His Understanding! (Psalm 147:5) You may not understand the why, when or how, but the struggles of today, by faith, cannot stop the Glory Of God neither the Purpose Of God! (Jeremiah 29:11, Romans 8:18, 8:28) 1 Corinthians 2:9-10 teaches, God has prepared for you what your natural eyes have not seen, but by faith, it’s revealed to your spirit! #Everything God has promised will come to pass in His perfect timing! (Romans 4:21) #God is ABLE! #God is FAITHFUL! #God won’t FAIL!

“I Declare the end from the beginning….. My counsel shall stand and I will do what I  pleasure……yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it. “Nothing is too hard for Me!” (Isaiah 46:10-11, Jeremiah 32:27) ~ GOD

Pray This Prayer With Me: LORD thank You for being the unwavering anchor of my soul. I thank You for defeating the enemy of this world, rendering him powerless and by Your Mighty Power, me powerful, to receive victory as Your child! (John 16:33) I humbly pray and I give you alone all of the honor and glory, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen… Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Check Out VaShawn Mitchell - "Nobody Greater" "Searched All Over,” by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QSbqSuwwx0

Check Out Rizen - It Will Come To Pass, by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zbBMEB1nSA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD