Your Best Days Are Yet To Come! (Job 42:12)

The battle, disappoint or discouragement you experience today cannot stop the plan of God for your life. (Romans 8:28) The Spirit of God and the potential within you is greater than anything within this world. (1 John 4:4) Don’t give in to the lies of satan that it can’t or won’t happen because of past experiences. God saw your past and your future, even before you were created in your mother’s womb. (Jeremiah 1:5) His gifts and calling are irreversible! (Romans 11:29) As a joint heir with Christ, you inherit everything that He is, because all that belongs to Christ belongs to you! Continue seeking Christ, to know Him and His Kingdom. The more you find Him you will find every blessing in Him! (Matthew 6:33, 7:7-8)

“I declare the end and the result from the beginning, My counsel shall stand and I will do My pleasure yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it!” (Isaiah 46:10-11) ~ GOD

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, thank You that I can take comfort in knowing You know my name and You know my condition, so in faith I thank You in advance for the testimony! (Hebrews 11:1) I thank You, because my best days are not behind me—my best days are straight ahead! (Philippians 3:14) I humbly pray, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen! Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Check out Bishop Paul S. Morton - Your Best Days Yet, by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6prmDAcu9zA

 Check out Tasha Cobbs Leonard - You Know My Name, by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxwVHKP-zKk 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD