What God Has Promised—It WILL Come To Pass! (Joshua 23:15)

You WILL Have A Strong Finish, If You’ll Keep The Faith! (1 Corinthians 9:24) Don't Look Back, Lengthen Your Stride & Run Straight Toward The Goal To Win The Prize That God's Heavenly Call Offers In Christ Jesus! (Philippians 3:14) #You’re Born To Win! (1 John 5:4) #Your Future Will Be Greater Than Your Past! (Job 42:12) #Declare over your life, in Jesus’ Name, “I will go places and achieve exploits far above anyone ever expected! (1 Corinthians 2:9, Ephesians 3:20)  #Walk By Faith, Not By Sight, You’ll Receive ALL That God Has For You! (2 Corinthians 5:7)

“I am God and there's no one like Me! From the beginning I revealed the end. From long ago I told you things that had not yet happened, saying, "My plan will stand and I'll do everything I intended to do!” “I watch over My word to accomplish it!" “My Word that goes out of my mouth, it will not return to me empty. Instead, it will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it!” (Isaiah 46:9-10, Genesis 28:15, Jeremiah 32:27, Jeremiah 1:12, Isaiah 55:11) ~ GOD

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, I ask that You strengthen me to continue to be persistent and press ahead despite trouble and interruption. I thank You in advance for victory and I give You alone all of the honor, glory and praise. I humbly pray, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen. Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Check Out Rizen - It Will Come To Pass, by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zbBMEB1nSA

Check Out Jonathan Nelson - Finish Strong, by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7setsgf4pc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD