Call On The Name Of Jesus, Prayer Changes Things! (John 14:14)

The Insistent, Heartfelt, Earnest Prayer Of A Righteous Person Is Powerfully Effective! (James 5:14-16) Jesus has given us authority to use His Name, when He tells us in John 14:12-14, "Whatever you ask in My Name, I will do, so My Father may be glorified in the Son.” Sickness, Debt and Discouragement is losing its power over your future and destiny in Jesus’ Name! I encourage you to approach God's Throne of Grace on today with confidence, tell God what you need and with great expectancy, begin to thank Him in advance for all He has done and is doing! (Philippians 4:6)

"If you ask anything in My Name I will do it!” (John 14:14) ~ GOD

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, thank You for being my Chief Intercessor and thank You that you love to do the impossible in ways that will always bring You glory. (Romans 8:33-34) Father, I pray for myself and those who need Your Divine intervention on today that You would touch their life in a special way. I humbly pray, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen. Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you’re extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! Have a great day and weekend! In His service, Jacob...

Check Out I Came To Tell You, by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwIGSMzMUik

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD