Give Your Entire Attention To What God Is Doing Right Now!

…Don’t Get Worked Up About What May Or May Not Happen Tomorrow. God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the time comes! (Matthew 6:34) God has incredible and extraordinary blessings in mind for those who remain focused on the goal! (Philippians 3:13-14) One creative idea from God can propel you to new and greater levels, beyond anything you’ve seen or heard! (1 Corinthians 2:8-10) Regardless of what you see or what confronts you or what the facts reveal, you must believe and declare, “God is fighting for me!” “My victory is already intact!” Do not be fearful to move by faith, because of what you see or do not see. As you walk by faith and not by sight, your views are limited, but never forget, “Faith assures us of things we expect and convinces us of the existence of things we cannot see!” (Hebrews 11:1) #Our GOD is with us! (Psalm 46:1, Matthew 1:23) #Our GOD goes before us! (Deuteronomy 31:8) #Our God will fight for us! (Deuteronomy 3:22) #An unexplainable testimony is coming your way! (Ephesians 3:20-21)

“Let go of your concerns! Then you will know that I am GOD! I rule the nations! I rule the earth!” (Psalm 46:10) ~ GOD

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, thank You for being an amazing God! You have fulfilled Your purposes over and over again throughout thousands of generations to all who believe. I thank You for the incredible promises You’ve given me, while I wait on You to work everything out for my good! (Romans 8:28) I humbly pray, in Jesus' Name, Amen… Have a great Tuesday! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you’re extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Check Out God Is Fighting For Us, Pushing Back The Darkness - Darlene Zschech by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNzKwlHoyxU

Check Out Jason Nelson - I Am by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-8YVtEW-lU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD