Thank God & Praise Him In Advance! (Psalm 92, Psalm 34)

Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) are those who fear (revere, praise and worship) the LORD! (Psalm 112:1) Praise Him In Advance! (Psalm 150:6) Within those four words is the powerful beginning and foundation of a faith filled blessed life. A continuous praiser understands that God’s permanent residence is praise, and praise’s permanent residence is their mouth. (Psalm 34:1) “Praise Him In Advance” means by faith, I’m praising God for what I can’t see, but I believe God has worked this out for my good! (Hebrews 11:1, Romans 8:28) I encourage you to show forth a spirit of gratitude and allow the Holy Spirit to have full reign and freedom in your life, to turn around your tough places! #Celebrate always, pray constantly, Give Thanks to God, no matter what circumstances you find yourself in! (This is God’s will for all of you in Jesus the Anointed!) (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 The Voice—VOICE)

“In every situation let Me know what you need in prayers and requests while giving THANKS (Gratitude). Then My peace, which goes beyond anything you can imagine, will guard your thoughts and emotions!” (Philippians 4:6-7) ~ GOD

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, Your word says in 2 Corinthians 4:9, in every way I’m troubled, but I’m not crushed by troubles. I get frustrated, but I don't give up. I’m persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but never destroyed! I am grateful; You’ve given me a new day of learning, choices, grace, mercy and love! (Lamentations 3:22-23) I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' Name, Amen… Have a great day & weekend! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Check Out Praise Him In Advance - Marvin Sapp, by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvganA6nrf0

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD