Our God Is Fighting For Us, Pushing Back The Darkness, Aligning His Unshakable Kingdom! (Jeremiah 20:11-13, Hebrews 12:25-29)

In The Name Of Jesus, The devil Is Defeated! (Jeremiah 10:6) God’s finished work has already given you victory! (1 John 5:4, John 19:30, 2 Corinthians 2:14) There is an outpouring of God’s glory expanding throughout this world for Kingdom seekers. God’s glory will create incredible breakthrough and deliverance that was once restricted territory. Believers, it’s our time and our Great Champion is going before us, great within us and He’s surrounding us, to take what rightfully belongs to our King and His Kingdom by force! (Matthew 11:12) #Increased trouble and trails, means increased greater anointing and testimony! (Revelations 12:11) #Whatever You’re Going Through, Stand In Faith Child Of God! #Our LORD Jesus Is Fighting For Us! So Be Still & Recognize The Power Of The Almighty! (Exodus 14:14)

“I'm with you; don't be anxious, because I am your God. I keep on strengthening you; I'm truly helping you. I'm surely upholding you with my victorious right hand!" "The mountains may move and the hills may shake, but My love and faithfulness will never depart from you!" (Isaiah 41:10 ISV, Isaiah 54:10) ~ GOD
Check Out God Is Fighting For Us, Pushing Back The Darkness - Darlene Zschech by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNzKwlHoyxU

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, thank You for being my Chief Intercessor and thank You that you love to do the impossible in ways that will always bring You glory. (Romans 8:33-34) Father, I pray for myself and those who need Your Divine intervention on today that You would touch their life in a special way. I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' Mighty Name, amen. Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! Have a great day! In His service, Jacob...

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD