The Shaking & Pressing Is & Has Prepared You For The Greater That’s Coming Your Way! (John 14:1-3)

Greater Test? Greater Your Testimony Will Be! The temporary tests reveal the greatness of God within us! (2 Corinthians 4:16-18, 1 John 4:4) In view of that, it’s always a good practice to live with expectancy that life is getting ready to change for better! (Jeremiah 29:11) #Have a bigger vision! (Ephesians 3:18-20) #Take off all the past hurts and failure by God’s Grace! #Step into this season with greater expectations! #There is nobody greater than our God! #There is nothing too hard for our God! (1 Samuel 2:2, Jeremiah 32:27)

“I am going to do great things that I have never done before on the Earth…I am going to do something awesome for you!” (Exodus 34:10) ~ GOD 

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, today I surrender to You all that I have, all that I am and I ask that You continue to order my steps. (Hebrews 12:2, Psalm 37:23) May I continually declare with total confidence, "Greater Is Coming!" I humbly pray, in Jesus' name, amen. Have a great day and week! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Check Out Jekalyn Carr - Greater Is Coming, by clicking on the following YouTube link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOfbomJQZQw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD