Don’t Give Up, LIFT UP Your Eyes! ALL Of Our Help Comes From The LORD! (Psalm 121:1, Isaiah 40:26)

I am going to do something new. It is already happening. Don't you recognize it? I will clear a way in the desert. I will make rivers on dry land! (Isaiah 43:19, 2 Corinthians 5:7) ~ GOD

Our Heavenly Father sees every minor and major detail of life, from the beginning of time through eternity. (Psalm 139:13-18) The LORD Himself Is Going Before You & He Will Be With You; He Will Never Leave You Or Forsake You. Do NOT Be Afraid; Do NOT Be Discouraged! (Deuteronomy 31:8) #Our God is great within you and He is greater than anything you face! His mercies never cease! (1 John 4:3-5, John 16:33, Lamentations 3:22-23) #Trust the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do & He will show you which path to take! (Proverbs 3:5-6 NLT) #Live your life with expectancy! #Joy comes in the morning time! (Psalm 30:5) #God is up to something and He is working everything out for your good! (Romans 8:28)

“When you’re in over your head, I’ll be there with you. When you’re in rough waters, you will not go down. When you’re between a rock and a hard place, it won’t be a dead end—because I am God, the Holy one of Israel, Your Savior.” (Isaiah 43:2) ~ GOD

Pray This Prayer With Me: LORD, I ask that You empower me each day, as I live a life of faith and purpose. As I continue to walk in my predestined places, thank You for preparing a way, so I may experience all that You have prepared for me! (Philippians 4:19, John 14:1-3) I humbly pray, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Have a great day and weekend! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Check Out Mary Mary-Can’t Give Up Now by clicking on the following YouTube link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37PCbh9KppA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD