Your Best Is Still Yet To Come! (Job 42:12)

Zechariah 4:10 warns against despising the day of small beginnings. God never created you to be average, but rather to exceed and excel, even in bad situations. (Daniel 11:32) If we want to live in the greatness God has prepared, we must first understand—life is a journey. As the saying goes, “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” Start where you are and be faithful with what’s in your hand and heart. (Exodus 4:2) #You can do all things through Christ! (Philippians 4:13) #One creative idea from God can propel you to new levels of increase beyond anything in your past! (Joel 2:25) #Live In Christ, Move & Walk In Your Creative Existence! (Acts 17:28)

"I am the LORD God of all humanity. Nothing is too hard for Me!” “I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope!" (Jeremiah 32:27, Jeremiah 29:11 NLT) ~ GOD

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, I thank You for Your Holy Spirit who dwells within me, comforting and strengthening me daily, so I may prosper and succeed. Thank You for the victory You have given me through Jesus Christ! (Philippians 4:13, 2 Corinthians 2:14) I humbly pray, in Jesus' mighty name, amen! Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Check Out Donald Lawrence - Best For Last feat. Yolanda Adams and the Tri-City Singers, by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhPR8M7Rg_Q

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD