By His Wounds You Are Healed! (Isaiah 53:5 NIV)

Human reasoning says, “It’s impossible to be healed physically, relationally, mentally or financially, based on feelings or conditions.” Isaiah 53:5 prophetically speaks of Jesus’ supernatural completed work when it says, “By His stripes we are healed.” Healed means, the work was complete at Calvary! (John 19:30) Doctors and conditions can make their diagnosis or predictions and they serve their purpose, however it takes faith to believe the report of the LORD. (Isaiah 53:1) I encourage you, even in the midst of a seemingly extremely impossible situation, declare “By His Stripes I Am Healed!” God is faithful! (1 Corinthians 1:9) God keeps His promises! (Numbers 23:19-20)

“I am the LORD, who heals you!" “For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, do not fear; I will help you!” (Exodus 15:26, Isaiah 41:13) ~ GOD

Pray This Prayer With Me: LORD, I surrender all to You and I ask that You empower me to take big steps in life to believe the impossible. (Mark 9:23) As I stand in faith, I place all my trust in You and I believe You have already given me victory! (1 Corinthians 15:57) I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' Name, amen. Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! Have a great Thursday! In His service, Jacob...

Check out Healing -Richard Smallwood by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GwOrVpudXI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD