What God Has Promised Will Come To Pass! (Joshua 23:15)

“Declaring the end from the beginning… My counsel shall stand and I will do My pleasure… yes, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it!” (Isaiah 46:10-11) ~ GOD

Our God cannot lie. (Numbers 23:19) We can expect out of our obedience and faith for God that He will do mighty things in our lives! Where you are today is not where you will be. There is potential inside you that is greater than your past. You Best Is Yet To Come! As Jesus spoke to the disciples in John 4:35, He speaks to us today, “Do you not say, it is still four months until harvest time comes? Look! I tell you, raise your eyes and observe the fields and see how they are already white for harvesting.” This scripture speaks directly to our circumstance that we must not delay or put off until tomorrow what needs to be done today. I encourage you as you seek the LORD to remain positive, keep up the good work and be convinced that God, who began this good work in you, will carry it through to completion on the day of Christ Jesus! (Philippians 1:6)
“I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go. I will not leave you until I have done all I have promised you!" "Nothing is too hard for Me!” “I watch over My word to accomplish it!" (Genesis 28:15, Jeremiah 32:27 GWT, Jeremiah 1:12 HCSB) ~ GOD
 
Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, You have fulfilled Your promises over and over again throughout thousands of years to all who believe. I thank You for preordained victory and I give You all honor, glory and praise! I humbly pray, in Jesus' name, amen… Have a great Tuesday Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Check Out "Donald Lawrence – “Best For Last”, by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhPR8M7Rg_Q

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD