It’s A New Day Of God’s Grace! A Fresh Anointing Is Flowing Your Way! (Lamentations 3:22-23)

“I will go ahead of you and smooth out the rough places. I will break down the bronze doors and cut through the iron bars!” (Isaiah 45:2 GWT)~ GOD

No matter what you’ve experienced, we serve an Almighty God who can and will bring restoration to every day you’ve considered lost! (Joel 2:25)Today, by faith, you have choices to make that will change your life forever! (2 Corinthians 5:7) God knows your beginning to your end and He will help you carry out all He has placed before you. (Isaiah 46:10) Determine to finish strong, allowing nothing or no one to break your focus. Choose to be victorious and not a victim, through Christ Jesus who has promised you a harvest of blessing, if you don’t give up! (Galatians 6:9)

"Your crops will be abundant, for I will guard them from insects and disease. Your grapes will not fall from the vine before they are ripe…” (Malachi 3:11 NLT) ~ GOD

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, today I choose to trust You, I choose to put all faith and all hope in you, knowing that You are good and You have good things in store for my future! (Romans 8:28, Jeremiah 29:11) Thank You for special grace in this season! (2 Corinthians 9:8) I humbly pray, in Jesus' name, amen. Have a great day and a great Thursday! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Check Out William Murphy III – Overflow by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ohw4oic2RE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD