Greater The Test, Greater The Testimony!

"Be very happy when you are tested in different ways, knowing that the testing of your faith develops perseverance! Let perseverance finish its work, so that you may be mature and complete, lacking in nothing!” (James 1:2-4 GWT) There is no testimony of God’s greatness to you void of a test. Yes, God has given you great dreams and promises, but there will also be a season of great challenges. The Good News is, every test God allows you to face is for a purpose and is a part of His process. (Romans 8:28, Jeremiah 29:11) In order for you to be the vessel of honor, you must overcome the tests and trials that God allows to come. (1 John 4:4, 1 John 5:5) I encourage you to be thankful and give thanks to God, for this is the will of God for you who are in Christ Jesus—the Revealer and Mediator of that will! (1 Thessalonians 5:18 AMP)

“When you’re in over your head, I’ll be there with you. When you’re in rough waters, you will not go down. When you’re between a rock and a hard place, it won’t be a dead end, because I am God, the Holy one of Israel, your Savior” (Isaiah 43:2 MSG) ~ GOD

Pray This Prayer With Me: LORD, thank You for Your strength and power that is made perfect within me when I’m weak. (2 Corinthians 12:9) Thank You for being faithful to every promise and I’m eternally grateful You have all power and the purpose to work it out for my good, according to Your plan! (Matthew 28:18, Romans 8:28, Jeremiah 29:11) I humbly pray, in Jesus' name, Amen! Have a great Thursday! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob…

Check Out Marvin Sapp - My Testimony, by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07atqeUvWW0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD