Do Not Throw Away This Confident Trust In The Lord, No Matter What Happens! (Hebrews 10:35 NLT)

Remember the great reward it brings you! Patient endurance is what you need now, so you will continue to do God’s will. Then you will receive all that He has promised. (Hebrews 10:35 NLT) When you feel tempted to give in and quit, I encourage you to stop a moment, take notice of where the thoughts are coming from, and remind yourself of what the LORD has begun in you will be completed. (Philippians 1:6) NEVER quit and lose heart on that which God has placed inside of you. Our Victory Is Already Won! (1 John 5:42, 2 Corinthians 2:14)

 “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to Me. My peace, which transcends all understanding, will guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus!” (Philippians 4:6-7 NIV) ~ GOD

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, although the peace You have given me is not absence of problems in my life, I thank You for Your peace that assures me You’re in control. You have never failed me before and I know You won’t fail me now! I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' name, Amen! Have a great Tuesday! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Check Out Tye Tribbett - If He Did It Before....Same GOD, by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80Dpek7qK08

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

God Will Prove Your Doubters Wrong! Your Victory Is Won, Through Christ Jesus! (1 Jn. 5:4, 2 Cor. 2:14)